The Supreme Court of India observed on Thursday (27th November) that Chennai Super Kings (CSK) should be “terminated without further inquiry” from the Indian Premier League (IPL). This news came as a big shock for the suspended BCCI president N Srinivasan, who is also the president of the company (India Cements) that owns of Chennai Super Kings (CSK).
Srinivasan’s son-in-law Gurunath Meyiappan, who was also “officially” involved with Chennai Super Kings (CSK), has been was indicted for betting by the Mudgal Committee. N Srinivasan and MS Dhoni tried their best to label Gurunath as an “enthusiast”.
Now, we all now that N Srinivasan is a very powerful man and he will try his best to save himself, Chennai Super Kings (CSK) and son-in-law Gurunath Meyiappan.
Our sources tell us that N Srinivasan called an emergency meeting in his home on Friday to discuss the fate of Chennai Super Kings. Many top BCCI and IPL officials along with some former cricketers were invited to attend this meeting. Our sources tell us that Srinivasan have ordered all these people to change the law or do whatever it takes to save Chennai Super Kings (CSK).
After 2 hours of intense discussion, N Srinivasan and his men finally prepared a 3-point plan to save Chennai Super Kings (CSK).
The Cricket Lounge’s reporters worked tirelessly for 24 hours to get hold of this exclusive 5-point plan prepared by the N Srinivasan camp:
HOW TO GET OUT OF THIS SUPREME COURT MESS?
27th December 2014
1) Send costly gifts to Arnab Goswami and request him to stop tearing the BCCI and N Srinivasan apart
2) Meet Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi to take lessons on “How to defend the tainted son-in-law?”
3) Make an emotional video of MS Dhoni and all other CSK players telling the fans to keep faith in their team. Make sure the “enthusiasts” don’t use Whistle Podu in the background.
4) Hack Lalit Modi’s Twitter account and delete it forever.
5) Change the format of Indian Premier League (IPL). It will be very difficult, but always remember, MONEY CAN BUY ANYTHING.
By Fake Cricket Reporter
The Cricket Lounge’s Fake Cricket Reporter is a fictional character who is always present in the parties, IPL auction-room, BCCI’s headquarters and every other place where there’s a scope for cricket-gossips.
DISCLAIMER: Please note this is a humour article — work of pure fiction