Mr. Nags a.k.a #RCBInsider is the most irritating guy in the Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) set-up. From crashing Virat Kohli’s shoot to bringing his “family” to say goodbye to the RCB boys before their last home game, Mr. Nags has done everything to irritate the RCB boys. But, having said this, the RCB boys, including the skipper Virat Kohli and star batsmen Chris Gayle and AB de Villiers, like his irritating jokes and bear with him even when he is doing his crazy stuff for the camera.
Mr. Nags also hosts a show in which he invites RCB players and asks them as many silly questions as he can. PEAS. In the latest video, he has Mandeep Singh, Yuzvendra Chahal and Sarfaraz Khan as his guests.
Video: Mr. Nags In Conversation with RCB’s Young Brigade
This interview will make you laugh as the RCB’s young brigade gets candid with Mr. Nags.
Biggest talking points of this interview:
1) Mr. Nags believes Yuzvenrda Chahal is RCB’s ‘Kachra’. For those who don’t know or have forgotten, Kachra was a character in the legendary Bollywood movie Lagaan, who was also a leg-spinner. Chahal doesn’t like comparison.
2) Mr. Nags calls Sarfaraz Khan India’s Inzaman-Ul-Haq because his body (according to Mr. Nags) is very similar to Pakistan’s legendary batsman.
3) There is a special “cartoon” quiz for these three.
4) There is a special “Dostana’ moment between Ashok Dinda and Sarfaraz Khan
5) RCB’s young batsman Mandeep Singh is a big fan of Yo Yo Honey Singh and Mr. Nags makes him a sing a Honey Singh song “Chaar Bottle Vodka”. What happened after this song is typical Mr. Nags.
6) The best part of the video is #Suckathon, in which Mr. Nags holds a “who can suck fastest from a feeding bottle” contest. The background music of this competition is very hilarious and there are no points for guessing who won this competition.