When it comes to sending out fashion statements, cricketers are a bit different from footballers. Footballers are known for their “unique” hairdos and tattoos but cricketers are very simple and they are rarely in news for their “fashion” statements.
In this post, The Cricket Lounge’s Vaibhav Sharma list some of the worst hairstyles in world cricketers.
1) Just like CSK, this hairstyle should also be banned!
2) Oopsy! Is that a bird on Mitch Johnson’s head?
3) Talking about cricket and “worst” hairstyles, how can we forget this man. Ishant Sharma is so unlucky that everyday is a ‘bad hair’ day for him!
4) There was a time when MS Dhoni had big, brown hair. His hairstyle became very popular in India. But after looking at this picture, you will be relieved that Dhoni doesn’t have this look. *Sigh*
5) We tried, we really did. But nobody can explain whatever that is on Wayne Parnell’s head!
6) Look at those deadlocks. Maybe this is the reason why his opponents were always scared of him!
7) West Indian cricketers are known for their flamboyant fashion statements. Andre Russell’s ‘Mr. T’ look is surely one of the most funniest we have ever seen on a cricket field
8) This is what happens if you keep irritating the barber while getting a haircut!
9) India’s captain cool MS Dhoni keeps experimenting with his hair. But he should definitely change his hairdresser after this disastrous hairstyle! NO-hawk!