Indians are crazy for two things- Bollywood and Cricket. We have seen the Celebrity Premier League where all the famous Bollywood stars play cricket against each other. Now, if actors can play cricket why not cast cricketers in movies? The Cricket Lounge’s Somya Sharma lists 1o movies which perfectly suit our cricketers for the role reversal.
1) Brett Lee: One of the greatest fast bowlers in the history of cricket
2) Shikhar Dhawan: The Most Rowdy Indian Cricketer
3) Chris Gayle: The Gayle Force
4) MS Dhoni: The King of Indian Cricket
5) Sourav Ganguly: The ‘Dada’ of Indian cricket
6) Rahul Dravid: The Great Wall (Deewar) Of India
7) Inzamam-ul-Haq: We all love his English…Vinglish!
8) Virat Kohli, Gautam Gambhir, Ishant Sharma: The Delhi Brigade
9) Navjot Singh Sidhu, Harbhajan Singh, Yuvraj Singh: The Pun-jabi Army
10) S Sreesanth: The Curious Case Of “Towel”