2017 was a splendid year for international cricket. It was all about a plethora of finest performances ever and now the year has almost come to an end. 2017 was about great cricketing encounters and the battle of the beasts. So, in this segment we take a look at the top batsmen with most ODI hundreds in 2017.
Here’s the list of top batsman with most ODI hundreds in 2017.
1. Virat Kohli: Like every other list here too the leaderboard is led by the Indian captain. Virat has hit 6 ODI hundreds in 26 matches in 2017 . Virat has piled up 1460 runs in ODIs this year.
2. Rohit Sharma: Hitman too has been on a song this year. Rohit is right after Kohli with 5 ODI centuries and the ODI series with Sri Lanka is still to be played. Rohit has hit 1078 ODI runs in 19 matches.
3. Babar Azam: The Pakistani classy batsman has scored 4 centuries this year which puts him at the third spot. Azam has 872 runs from 18 matches.
4. Hashim Amla: The Proteas prodigy has hit 3 tons in ODIs this year. Amla has scored 862 runs having played 18 matches.
5. David Warner: The Aussie opener too has 3 ODI centuries to his kitty in 2017. He’s an explosive batsman and often goes on to play big innings. David Warner has scored 691 runs from 13 ODIs.
6. Morgan: The stylish batsman from England also has 3 centuries to his name in 2017. 781 runs are what Morgan has managed in 20 matches.